Still Workin'

I just made the blog as of January 6th... so I'm aware there's not much to look at, and hopefully that wont be the case soon :)
Also-- if you know anyone who loves nail polish I encourage you to share this blog with them or even spread the link about the new blog wherever :D

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Bright Water Marble

As you can probably tell, this is not my first water marble. But I used all Sally Hansen formulas for water marbeling because they seem to be perfect for it. The colors were all from the Xtreme Wear collection and the used were: Sun Kissed (orange), Mellow Yelow, Fuchsia Power (pink), Pacific Blue, and from the Sally Hansen Insta-Dry collection: Lickty-Split Lime (green). I had some trouble with the green, it spread perfectly fine, but as the name says, it dried wayyy too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment