Still Workin'

I just made the blog as of January 6th... so I'm aware there's not much to look at, and hopefully that wont be the case soon :)
Also-- if you know anyone who loves nail polish I encourage you to share this blog with them or even spread the link about the new blog wherever :D

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Elephant Nails

This is possibly one of my most favorite manicure I've done. The light blue polish is a smaller polish I picked up from Rite Aid. The brand is called Petites and the color is 554 Baby Blue. I used a small detail paintbrush to do all the rest of the dark gray design. The design color is Gray Area from Sally Hansen's Xtreme wear collection. For the design in the middle of my thumb and pinky, I painted two parallel lines and painted sideways Vs in them, then went down the middle with another line! The Elephant was all done by hand with a tiny detail paintbrush also in the color Gray Area.

1 comment:

  1. Your passion and attention to detail is commendable. It doesn't matter what the subject is, when I see someone pour their heart into something they love it touches me. Don't ever stop doing what you love.

    ReplyDelete