Still Workin'

I just made the blog as of January 6th... so I'm aware there's not much to look at, and hopefully that wont be the case soon :)
Also-- if you know anyone who loves nail polish I encourage you to share this blog with them or even spread the link about the new blog wherever :D

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Pokemon nails


This earns me some cool points, right? Well this was all done before I bought my detail brushes, like my Nyan Cat nails. Basically to do the details I twisted the nub of a q-tip to make a point then cut it off... Kinda like a ghetto paint brush. And way the red on the Pokeball is Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Rapid Red. The black and white on both is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Black and White. And the yellow on the pikachu is a no name Color Club. I bought it in a pack of neon 7 colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment