Still Workin'

I just made the blog as of January 6th... so I'm aware there's not much to look at, and hopefully that wont be the case soon :)
Also-- if you know anyone who loves nail polish I encourage you to share this blog with them or even spread the link about the new blog wherever :D

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Finger Paints Special Effects- Twisted

Hello hello! A few days ago I had picked up Twisted from the Finger Paints Special Effects collection at Sally's. I had looked at prices online (ebay) and the prices were ridiculous. The price was about 10-20 bucks. I got mine for a steal at only five something. The 10 Professional Nail Lacquer in the color Twilight Nights only needed one coat and came out beautifully. It's more of a deeper red purple when it dries than it is in the bottle. And the Finger Paints Twisted flakie polish speaks for itself... it's absolutely awesome. Most all the swatches I've seen when I Google'd the polish are over a black, so I thought I would share something different. What's different about the Twisted over the Twilight Nights is that the blue doesn't really seem to show as much, like on the black, unless you look for it. The colors that catch my eye of the Twisted over the purpley undercoat are mostly oranges, greens, and yellow golds. I hope you enjoyed this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment