Still Workin'

I just made the blog as of January 6th... so I'm aware there's not much to look at, and hopefully that wont be the case soon :)
Also-- if you know anyone who loves nail polish I encourage you to share this blog with them or even spread the link about the new blog wherever :D

Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Polish Collection

I just thought since I was creating a blog I would share all my nail polish with you. My favorite brand is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear. I really like the formula, it's not too thick and definitely no where near thin. With 1-2 coats it's good to go, plus these polishes are THE BEST to water marble with! Anyway,the polish rack is advertised to hold 72 polishes, currently I have I think around ten more than that on there. The rack was 40 dollars (including shipping) from ebay. I love the rack even though it was crazy expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment